June 26, 2008

Technology Review - The oldest technology magazine

I've one more site review for you, I thought I need to let you know some of my favorite sites.At least some of you might be interested.

Okey... Now we are going to talk about one of the grandfathers of technology magazines.Yeah I'm talking about the Technology Review (est. 1899) Magazine by MIT.

Technology Review is a website published by Technology Review Inc.,this is the oldest technology magazine in the world. Technology Review Inc. is an independent media company owned by MIT(Massachusetts Institute of Technology).

The site says that it aims to promote the understanding of emerging technologies and to analyze their commercial, social, and political impacts.

This site is one of my favorite places in the internet,The site covers a wide range of technological areas including Information Technology,Biotechnology,Nanotechnology,Energy,etc.

The Technology review is considered as one of the most authoritative magazine about the future technologies.

Visit Technology Review by clicking this link.

I know most of you might have heard about MIT but just in case if some Charlie out there reading this article without knowing about MIT, please click here to know more about MIT.

No comments: